Friday 2 August 2013

Apologies for the lack of posts guys

Sorry guys for the lack of posts lately, the truth is I've been waiting for a few sets of Ecotools brushes to arrive for quite a while so that I can do a post on them. The majority of the sets arrived yesterday and today, but I'm still waiting on two more brush sets so that I can do a review on them.

Since I have two of the four sets now I'll do a post on the sets that I have now, tomorrow. These are the Ecotools 1202 which is the foundation brush, and the 1213 set, which contains a mineral powder brush, a baby kabuki brush, a concealer brush, an eye shadow shading brush and a handy cosmetic bag that all four brushes fit into nicely.

Once again, I'm sorry for the lack of blogging I have done. Thank you for everyone who's actually viewed my blog. It really means a lot to me that my blog actually reaches an audience.

If any of you have any requests for blog posts such as a daily makeup routine/product review or perhaps a summer essentials post, please leave a comment for me to read, and I'll do all of the requested posts. Also, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments too and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities.

Keep smiling beautifuls.

Ell x


No comments:

Post a Comment