Wednesday 14 August 2013

The big announcement!

Now that I have reached triple figures in pageviews, I think its time to progress even further into the world of beauty blogging. That's right. I'm going to set up a YouTube channel in correspondence to my blog! The reason that I've waited to do this for so long is that I've been worried that people won't be interested in what I have to say. But now that my pageviews have reached triple figures, that shows that somewhere, people are reading my blog.

I can't thank you all enough for just reading my blog and helping to boost my self confidence when it comes to my blog. I hope that some of the things I've been writing have been useful to you guys out there. When I've set up the YouTube channel I'll post links either in this blog post or in a separate blog post. 

Thanks for reading. 

Keep smiling beautifuls. 

Ell x 

No comments:

Post a Comment