Tuesday 16 July 2013

An Introduction to English-Rose Beauty!

Hey there fellow beauty fanatics! Just thought I'd give you a little introduction to what this blog is about. Like many of you beauty enthusiasts out there, I am mad about the latest trends in the beauty/fashion industry and spend a lot of time trying to get them to work for me but like many unemployed seventeen year old students out there, don't have massive amounts of money to spend on the best products on the market. I'm all about finding the best dupes and cheapest products that create the best effects or that generally work well for me.

I will be doing hauls, product reviews and general posts about what's going on in my life; what I'm loving or hating product wise, and maybe a few tips on how to keep on top of the latest trends for much less.

Keep smiling beautifuls.

Ell x

No comments:

Post a Comment